1. USER INFORMATION
SERVICIOS ANESTÉSICOS SEDALUX S.L., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is the party responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDDD), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
• Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, communities or social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• To carry out statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
• Sending the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis for processing: consent of the data subject.
Criteria for data retention: data will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: Your data will not be disclosed to other entities or communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights of the User:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
• Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
SERVICIOS ANESTÉSICOS SEDALUX S.L.
C/ Comare María Escribá, 21. 46600 Alginet (Valencia).
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.